5 Free Paintbox Yarns Crochet Patterns






I love Paintbox Yarns! There are so many beautiful colours, from pastel shades to jewel tones and vibrant neon's, Paintbox has them all!

I discovered Paintbox Yarns when I had just started to crochet, I was looking for yarn online and found that it was very reasonably priced so I thought it would be OK to practice with.

When it arrived I was quite surprised by how good the quality of the yarn was, I didn't expect much because it was so inexpensive, but the yarn felt really nice and soft and the colours were stunning.



I'm now about to start my first large blanket project, I've made a couple of baby blankets, a few hats and a scarf already so I now feel confident to tackle the big stuff!

Whilst searching for a pattern for this project I discovered some free patterns from Paintbox Yarns and thought I'd share my favourite 5 with you.

Maybe you are looking for your next project and need some inspiration, well, look no further. Maybe you'll decide one these free patterns is the one for you.
























Comments